The Philosophy Of Kings
Becoming a King has less to do with physical strength, wealth or even a forceful personality than most people assume. But it does take courage to become the King!
This Special Report describes the process of crowning yourself - and much more:
- The Philosophy Of The King is described in terms of how He carries himself and interacts with others – especially Slaves.
- The 11 distinct paths to becoming a King.
- How Kings manage to maintain their power and authority.
- How the chains of modern Slavery are invisible - and meant to appear "natural."
The Ownership Manual
The power of "I am the Owner," is available to you at any moment. This Special Report outlines how you can put it to use in your everyday life.
- Dissolve phantom fears that have been holding you back.
- Achieve a sense of calm in situations that used to disturb you.
- Discover the outlines of your inner landscape.
- Radiate confidence that comes from self-knowledge.
Your First Obligation
In this Special Report you will learn how the world has conspired to obscure your primal instincts:
- In deciding to serve yourself, you can work with what you have, right where you are.
- You will relearn how to live for yourself – and truly begin to enjoy your life for the first time.
- You will discover the invisible wall that has been constructed around your imagination – and how to break through into the landscape of freedom.
Training Your Natural Mind To Commit Unnatural Acts
Your natural mind possesses the same power that has created our magnificent world! In this Special Report we will explore how easy it is to be lulled into complacency - and how effortless it is to resume control of your only true possession:
- How the modern world of electronic messaging acts as an artificial woman to control your existence.
- 8 ways to train your mind to remain awake to your true needs.
- How to awaken the dormant power of your deep, natural mind.
The Age Of The Eloi
All you have to do is look around you and see how millions of people are sleepwalking through their one and only life.
- How to avoid becoming someone else's dinner.
- How to exploit the famous idea, "the jungle is neutral."
- How to use the four-word psychological process, "I am the Owner," to stay focused on serving your own needs and creating an authentic life.
One of the most valuable benefits of this process is clarity. You will begin to see the world for what it is. And accept it.
- How your mirror can reflect the true reality of your existence.
- A truly healthy way to view others – as Owners of their own life.
- The incisive question that allows you to erase confusion from your mind.
- A rational way to live in a world teeming with Owners.
Achieving Authentic Goals
This Special Report exposes the horrible truth about goalsetting – that most people are already getting exactly what they want.
- Learn how to identify when goals have been projected onto your consciousness.
- Is it possible that you have been pre-programmed to fail?
- How to detect when you are holding yourself back from going for what you truly want.
- Consider the possibility that there are things that you can accomplish which you have not yet learned to imagine.
The Seeking Of Pleasure
This Special Report looks at one of the easiest and indeed most pleasant aspects of Self-Ownership.
- How to cherish the first and most basic pleasure you will earn for yourself.
- Come to view how satisfying your basic needs is both pleasurable and logical. (Stop feeling guilty about taking care of yourself.)
- How your imagination will expand to organically accept luxurious pleasures which you used to think we're beyond your self-work.
The Pursuit Of Power
This Special Report addresses a logical outcome of our process. That is, once you have your internal life sorted, your desire to go into the world and make yourself known.
- How to cultivate the inside game to make yourself invincible.
- Recognize how this mental exercise has already put you at the head of the pack.
- Two questions to ask yourself that are necessary to achieve power.
- How to determine the nature of the power you want to accomplish.
Becoming Your Ideal
This Special Report ties it all together. Now that you have practiced the four-word psychological process, "I am the Owner," you are already on your way:
- The healthy way to define your ideal life.
- Remaining free of anxiety.
- Cultivating balanced and fair relationships.
- Learning how to enjoy your work – right where you are.
- An approach to money that is devoid of emotion and allows you to earn as much as you can imagine.
- The automatic ways in which you will take better care of your health.
You Can Instantly Download All 10 Special Reports and Begin Taking Control Of Your Life in the Next 30 Seconds!
Sign up to get a daily dose of get up and go!
You can cut through the confusion to get to the core of what you really want – and we can point the way.
We value your privacy and would never spam you