It’s great to talk about Willpower but how do you actually go about making it stronger?
That’s easy – and you can prove it to yourself in 15 minutes.
All you have to do is pick a goal or task that is important to you. Preferably something you’ve been putting off or concerns you in some way!
Once you’re ready to do something about it, set a timer. You can use your mobile device, or a watch, or, as we do, a ticking kitchen timer.
And then, with the numbers counting down, or the mechanism ticking, focus only on the thing in front of you.
And when the timer hits zero and the buzzer goes off – stop.
You will have accomplished your task in less time than you have previously spent thinking or worrying about.
And you can repeat this process, over and over, as many as 20 times a day. (This works best with repetitive tasks such as office work, cleaning and exercise.)
Every time you repeat it, you are proving to yourself that you can use your Will to direct your actions toward a decision you have made for yourself.
And when you do it every day, and several times a day, you quickly become an instrument of your own Will.
Rather than being someone who drifts along at the whim of the world.
No matter what goal you have in mind, setting a timer to execute your plan is the easiest way to strengthen your Willpower.
Because it is simple.
When you act on your Will, you have Power of Will.
15 minutes at a time.
Click here to register for the Power of Will 21-Day Course and get instant access to the following:
- The Power of Will Workbook
- 21 Days of Power of Will MP3s
- Instructions to start receiving the Power of Will email sequence.
Remember, developing your own Power of Will, to make more money and achieve any of your other goals begins first with a decision – and then action!
See you inside the Member’s Area,
P.S.: Here’s what happens after you join:
- You will be directed to the Member’s Area.
- You will be able to download the Power of Will 21-Day Course Workbook and MP3s. (You can also listen to them through the web page.)
- You will get an email from me asking if you want to begin receiving the Power of Will email series (to say hello and follow our strict anti-spam policy.)
We hope to be able to greet you inside the Member’s Area today!