The classic Japanese text on the way of the Samurai captured a way of life based on strength of mind and duty.
Here is a quote from that book, the Hagakure, which captures what it is like to live with a well-developed Power of Will:
“No matter what the circumstances might be, one should be of the mind to win. One should be holding the first spear to strike.”
In order to achieve a state of mind prepared to win, we develop our Willpower.
Especially when there is no large goal or even a threat before us.
We develop our Power of Will because we know it is a muscle, and a quality, that will respond when the need arises.
Hopefully, no spear will be required.
If you would like to gain access to the Power of Will 21-Day Course, click here and get instant access to the following:
- The Power of Will Workbook
- 21 Days of Power of Will MP3s
- A 21-day email sequence that arrives at 6 a.m. to turbocharge your day.
- The 30-Day Power of Will Challenge
Remember, developing your own Power of Will, to make more money and achieve any of your other goals begins first with a decision – and then action!
See you inside the Member’s Area,
P.S.: Here’s what happens after you join:
- You will be directed to the Member’s Area.
- You will be able to download the Power of Will 21-Day Course Workbook and MP3s. (You can also listen to them through the web page.)
- You will be able to download the Power of Will 30-Day Challenge Workbook and MP3s. (You can also listen to them through the web page.)
We hope to be able to greet you inside the Member’s Area today!